How to Check your Order Status?
We offer here a simple guide on how to check your order status at Shipmentify.
1. Go to your Order dashboard.
Here is the list of order status & their respective meaning:
- Order Received
Your order has been successfully received. We will update you within 24 hours.
- Awaiting Clarification
1. You did not provide the item link, send us the link in Comments.
2. The product link is not valid or is broken.
3. Quantity is not given.
4. The size & color are not specified, which are necessary when there are different sizes & color variations for the product.
Product is not eligible for international shipping.
- Order Amount
We updated you of the total order amount: Item Price + Our Service Fee.
- Purchase in Process
Our purchaser is now working on buying your order.
Your order has been bought, now awaiting arrival in our warehouse.
We have finished packing your order.
We have combined your orders in one package.
We uploaded the invoice (Item Cost + Service Fee + Local Shipping Fee + International Shipping – First Payment).
- Payment Complete
We received full payment.
We have shipped your package.
You order has arrived.
Your order has been cancelled.
We have sent the refund to your account.
You have abandoned your order. Your order is “deemed” abandoned after a lapse of applicable period for storage in our warehouse; provided further, that our team has exerted reasonable efforts to inform you regarding your order status, and that you have failed to respond or gave timely response.
2. To check updates from Shipmentify CS team & Purchasing Team.
3. To reply, click Reply button in Comments.