FAQ – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Aliexpress is the biggest Chinese online global marketplace, owned & operated by the Alibaba Group. It was launched in 2010 as an online retail service, mostly made up of small Chinese businesses offering products to international shoppers.
We charge 5% for our service from the product cost. It includes consolidation, drop-ship service, etc. What more, through our loyalty program, you can enjoy much-lowered rates with value-added services!
The minimum order is 50 USD
Minimum Order per link 5 USD
Whether you are buying for personal or business purpose, our service is designed to add value & optimize your shopping experience. Learn more about our Pricing & Membership benefits here: https://shipmentify.com/pricing/.
The following are the available payment methods to pay for our service:
Digital Currencies: Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins
You can now shop on AliExpress.com with the popular digital currencies like Bitcoins, Ether, and Litecoins! We only charge 1% PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE.
Western Union or MoneyGram
You may pay us online which takes 2-3 business days for us to confirm your payment. You may also elect to pay in person at Western Union or MoneyGram locations nearest you by which we can confirm your payment within 24 hours.
Please provide us sender’s full name, location, amount & tracking number (MTCN). Follow these links to find the nearest agent in your location:
Western Union: www.westernunion.com
Bank Transfer (US Bank & China Bank)
If you reside in USA, you may find it more convenient and cheaper to pay through our affiliate’s US bank account as we only charge 10 USD for minimum transfer of 500 USD. Alternatively, you may choose wire transfer to our China Bank Account. Banks normally charge fixed fee which is ideal for transfers involving larger amounts. Fee depends on your local bank.
One of the fastest, convenient, and secure payment methods. You can pay using your Paypal account or card directly (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) to pay for our services. We shall send you the Paypal invoice where you can make direct payment. Our Payment Processing Charge is 4%.
First Bill consists of the Product Price + Our Service Fee.
Our service fee is computed as 5% of Product Price.
You can pay us thru any of the available methods here: www.shipmentify.com/payment-method.
Second Bill is for local shipping, if there is charge, and international shipping.
Local shipping fee is based on seller’s published price.
Once we have confirmed your payment, we will ship your package according to your chosen shipping method.
We accept US dollars, and digital currencies like bitcoins, ether, and litecoins for payments.
However, due to time difference, from confirming stock availability to receipt of your payment, item may no longer be available, especially involving fast moving items. Shipmentify will inform you of the matter & will seek your advice whether we refund you for your payment or use the amount as credit for future purchase.
Yes, as long as your order is not yet processed by our purchaser. We will refund your payment in full amount to your account. If items in your order were already purchased, you will be charged for Service Fee and Return Shipping Fee, the remainder amount will be returned to your account.
Refund via Paypal Service
PayPal charges us 0.30 USD per payment, even if the transaction is a refund. Thus, if you are requesting a refund with Shipmentify, the 0.30 USD will be deducted from total amount to be refunded. In other words, you shall cover the PayPal transaction fee of 0.30 USD in the refund.
But if you have preference in another shipping method, do let us know so we can make special arrangement for you.
Please contact Customer Service via live chat or email to [email protected], to quote you the price.
|Belts / Chains||200g||Nail art products||130g|
|Capacitor / Resistor||30g||Pants||330g|
|Cellphone case||80g||Plush cloth art toys||410g|
|Cosplay / accessories||340g||Purse||210g|
|Diode / LED||20g||Ring||20g|
|Doll / accessories||110g||Scarf||190g|
|IC integrated circuit||10g||Watch||340g|
Use our Cost Calculator.
• Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, or any illicit or controlled substance or paraphernalia
• Electronic cigarettes, Vaporizers or any related parts or paraphernalia
• Discs, memory cards, hard drives, mobile power, batteries
• Fuels gasoline, matches, combustible substances of any kind
• Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road (“ADR”) or International Maritime Dangerous Goods (“IMDG”) regulations.
• Firearms or ballistic ammunition of any kind, including imitations, or any parts thereof
• Weapons of any kind or any parts thereof, including swords, knives, bayonets etc.
• Solar panels
• Human organs and/or substances, and blood and blood parts
• Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds, and animal specimens
• Animal fur products
• Precious stones of any kind, except for jewelry
• Jewelry and watches with a value in excess of $1000
• Banknotes, securities, traveler’s checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
• Materials of a pornographic nature, or intended to spread hate propaganda
• Copyright infringing materials
• Illegal goods, such as counterfeit goods
• Any other item that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There maybe additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. It is important for you to know your local custom policies as Shipmentify will not be responsible for any financial loss that may be incurred as a result. Moreover, the recipient is the importer of record & must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
Generally speaking, yes. We can help you obtain compensation for missing and damaged items which happened during shipping transit time, provided that you have opened and checked the parcel in front of the postman, have him/her signed your documents with remarks, and you have taken photos of it as proof.
However, please be informed that there will be no compensation if parcel is shipped via economy shipping lines or slow post mail service like ePacket, Holland Post, and China Post.
For more information, you may refer here: shipmentify.com/pricing.
So, to benefit from the order, we require our customers to have a $50 minimum amount of item cost before purchase can proceed. You may combine all your orders until the threshold is met.